Sharing Economy event Monday 4th Nov 6.30 pm University of Southampton (free)

I’m excited to invite you to the Economy of Sharing free evening seminar with internationally renowned public speaker Benita Matofska, at the University of Southampton on Monday 4th Nov 6.30 - 8.30 pm.

We need to be consuming less than 1/5th of what we currently consume, yet most of our business models and economic strategies encourage consumption. I believe our best and only chance to ensure prosperity for all, within planetary capacities, is by switching from an Ownership Model to an Access Model imminently.

Join us for this evening seminar and be inspired in learning what this growing global economy platform ‘The Sharing Economy’ is all about. Please also forward on details to anyone who may be interested. Please register via this link https://generationshare.eventbrite.co.uk

We will also be running a sharing initiative on the day with attendees invited to bring in an item they no longer need/ use ( N.B - items must be clean, safe and in good condition), and swap with other attendees items on our ‘Library of Thing’s tables. At the end of the event what isn’t swapped and re-owned, will be taken to a charity shop. Note - size of item for swapping can no larger in footprint than an A4 sheet.

I’m hoping to persuade the university to set up its own share shop/library of things!

2 Likes