Everything About Using Plants to Purify the Air in Your Home

Indoor Plants

How can you improve your indoor air quality?

Plants are a very important source of fresh air, big or small they all have the same property to improve the air quality.

Did you know our indoors are as polluted as our outdoors? It may be strange, but it’s true. The activities we do at home or work are using electronics, cooking, breathing, painting, and other activities. These are some of the activities which we cannot skip or avoid.

I have done research to get this information: “ within every 6 sqm should be a plant with the minimum foliage”. Some of the plants are very easy to grow and require very little maintenance. Some of my favourite plants are snake plants, aloe vera, spider plants, English ivy, Peace lily, and bamboo. Mainly because these are very easy to grow and to propagate.

3 Likes

Love this! Confirms everything I suspected about indoor plants but just affirms it. Thank you for this awesome contribution- will share with others…

1 Like

Hi @Nikhila_K_N! This is great information, I was not aware of indoor pollution. I’ve been so preoccupied with my garden I haven’t thought too much about indoors in terms of plants. I’ll go out and get some of your recommended ones soon. Especially one for my daughter’s room!

Thank you… !!