About Better Transport

Transport can make us and the world healthier. We can improve the usage of vehicles, often dead assets, and can make new choices. Learn about shared transport systems, two-wheelers, electric vehicles, and public transport.

Getting around is essential to maintaining a cohesive society that works together to make a better future. We can reduce the negative impacts of transport on our environment by using lighter weight vehicles that emit less carbon dioxide and share the use of larger vehicles, which reduces our transport requirements. As a result, our transport routes along roads and rail can be improved to support a diversity of wildlife and be used to generate energy, whilst we slash the quarter of global carbon emissions from transport.

Here you will learn how transport can cost less for you and the environment. Check out our pages and think about joining our community so you can continually be inspired by others.

In this category we discuss:

• Two wheelers
  • Lift sharing
  • Hiring vehicles and car clubs
  • Electric vehicles
  • Public transport

Do check out webpages for condensed lists of community recommendations.

1 Like

The city I live in I believe has one of the biggest hydrogen bus fleets in the UK or at least in Scotland. I also really like the idea of Car Clubs using only Electric cars, With the cost of cars a lot of young people in my area make use of them.

1 Like